and improving collaboration – a digital platform approach.
Leveraging the very BEST
of already existing food capacities.
Creating value for BRAND OWNERS
for more beneficial and efficient outsourcing.
Serving Food OPERATORS
to increase capacity utilisation and manage complexity.
on the entire project value chain.
are PLANT-BASED products, FUNCTIONAL ingredients and ECOLOGICAL packaging.
“We take special pride in delivering gently manufactured products with powerful health benefits, while having the greatest respect for sustaining planet resources.”
Agilery Reference Projects
Product owner in USA, producing in CH
Improved reliability through centralised supply chain management across multiple entities
Long-term optimisation project (product quality, cost, lead time)
Bean flour naturally optimised for reduced negative properties (upset belly)
Reworked operators long-list through de-coupling of production steps
Expert network initialised for validation of potential manufacturing processes
Multi-track development approach
Own development in shared food lab with freelance food technologist
Beverage development companies assigned
Support from natural flavours supplier secured for fine-tuning of end product
Healthy snack bars with positive properties on human focus (functional ingredients)
Validation of early kitchen samples with consumer groups, resulting in recipe adaptations even before pilot production
Evaluation of optimal small batch producers for 2’000 bars
GET AN OFFER
for agile manufacturing of your FOOD BRAND
- Full service for new product introductions.
- Concept & feasibility.
- Prototyping & market validation (pilot runs).
- Product development and labelling.
- Setup of ingredients supply, manufacturing and packaging.
Existing Supply Chains
- Administration and management service for existing operations.
- Continuous optimisation of product quality, costs and reliability.
- Improvement of supply chain transparency and agility.
- Implementation of “short supply chains” and regional product adaptations.
- Customised services according to your priorities.